Tuesday 16 April 2013


Casting 

Charlie Tossell - 'The Salamander" (Me)

I will play 'The Salamander' who is the villain, who is The Agitators worst enemy. I wont have a huge part in the film but its important i am involved in the film so the audience can see the villain. This character suits me because i can mimic the voice of a villain in a batman film which we can use this voice on our villain. I have given and have received all the contact details i need to my cast team so we can arrange times and locations to be at so we can film we are all free. We wanted our villain to be a male because it makes the villain seem more intimidating to the audience. I can adapt to the style i need to play, but because of the voice i can mimic its the main reason why i am the villain. I am also available in the next 2 weeks because of the easter break, so i able to film anytime during that time. I will be reliable to my team because i am motivated to have a successful film. Im not expecting any wages for the film but i wouldn't mind having a treat from Mc Donald's as well, ill have to have talk with my cast team. My acting ability isn't great but i will do my best to make the film look good so i don't let anyone down in my group. i will be flexible for the other members in my team so we can get our filming done.

No comments:

Post a Comment