Thursday 25 April 2013

Super Hero Film Titles - Which Have Inspired Me


Here are some of the Superhero film titles i looked at before creating my own. The colors and the fonts inspired me the most, for example the fonts on all the titles are round about the same, so i choose to keep my font the same for my film title because its a superhero film it will suit the film because as these big name superhero films use this font it is common sense to use the same font as them. The color schemes that they use are very simple and are quite dull. I think the reason for this is because superheroes are very mysterious and do not reveal a lot and the titles seem to match that. Usually the color of the title sequence for superhero films match the color of the superheroes costume because then audiences can recognize the title and the superhero by the film title   this is what I'm trying to achieve with my superhero. Batman - The Dark Knight Rises inspired me the most out of all the film titles because i like the specific font it uses and i also like the simple colors used because there effective. i also like that batman doesn't let anyone know his true identity and keeps him self to his self. i also like the fact that he fights for revenge and justice which our superhero is fighting for in our film. so batman was a has huge inspiring role in my film.  





No comments:

Post a Comment